Saturday, January 24, 2004
Where the boys are
They're here, seeing the North Mississippi All-Stars. Unfortunately, most of them were current, former or wannabe frat boys, and, because it's Birmingham, I'd guess that 98 percent of them were either married, engaged or in a serious long-term relationship. Still, a cute boy did flirt with me at the bar. Sadly, that's the most action I've seen in months.
There was also a guy at the concert wearing a fur coat and Zack Morris white sneakers and carrying binoculars. I didn't really see the necessity of having binoculars in such a small venue, to say nothing of the fur coat and white sneakers.
Update
Apparently my trip to the Dumpster was worthwhile, as I have been re-approved for my pre-approved credit card, and it will be here in 7 to 10 days, which, by my calculations, should be just in time for my business trip. Woo hoo!
They're here, seeing the North Mississippi All-Stars. Unfortunately, most of them were current, former or wannabe frat boys, and, because it's Birmingham, I'd guess that 98 percent of them were either married, engaged or in a serious long-term relationship. Still, a cute boy did flirt with me at the bar. Sadly, that's the most action I've seen in months.
There was also a guy at the concert wearing a fur coat and Zack Morris white sneakers and carrying binoculars. I didn't really see the necessity of having binoculars in such a small venue, to say nothing of the fur coat and white sneakers.
Update
Apparently my trip to the Dumpster was worthwhile, as I have been re-approved for my pre-approved credit card, and it will be here in 7 to 10 days, which, by my calculations, should be just in time for my business trip. Woo hoo!
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]