Wednesday, January 28, 2004

The tangled web of online marriage proposals
Good news, Scott! Now that Doug has cut me loose, I'm free to marry you and spend large portions of time watching The O.C. and reruns of 90210. Talk about domestic bliss! But the best news is that Royer previously approved inter-FIG marriages as an acceptable condition for the free dinner offer (although I can't remember where--maybe on Dave's blog?), so Kate and I could still get our free dinner. After all, that's really what this is all about.

Of course, the George Clooney disclaimer still applies. (The George Clooney disclaimer being that if George Clooney ever accepts my proposal of marriage, I am free to unceremoniously dump you and marry him instead.) Hmm, I wonder if George Clooney was ever in a FIG. Because if I could marry George Clooney and get my free dinner, that would be nothing short of awesome.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]