Thursday, January 29, 2004
Hey!
I just realized that last year, I said that Ryan Seacrest looks like something 'N Sync threw up. This year, I said he looks like something Sarah Jessica Parker threw up. Perhaps this means Ryan Seacrest's fashion sense is improving. Most likely it means that 'N Sync has fallen completely off the pop-culture radar. And with the end of Sex & the City drawing nigh, I can't help but think that Sarah Jessica Parker might be right behind them.
This is fun! I wonder what vomit of a pop culture phenomenon Ryan Seacrest will resemble next year!
I just realized that last year, I said that Ryan Seacrest looks like something 'N Sync threw up. This year, I said he looks like something Sarah Jessica Parker threw up. Perhaps this means Ryan Seacrest's fashion sense is improving. Most likely it means that 'N Sync has fallen completely off the pop-culture radar. And with the end of Sex & the City drawing nigh, I can't help but think that Sarah Jessica Parker might be right behind them.
This is fun! I wonder what vomit of a pop culture phenomenon Ryan Seacrest will resemble next year!
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]