Wednesday, January 21, 2004
Girl, you better work! No, like seriously.
The bad news about the new season of America's Next Top Model: Janice Dickinson seems to have run out of random and funny quotes. Somewhere in the interim, however, she did stumble upon a very large bottle of self-tanner.
The good news about the new season of America's Next Top Model: J. Alexander finally brings us the long-awaited answer to the question, "Who the hell is dressing Ryan Seacrest?" I'd be willing to bet it's the same man (man?) who appears on national TV in a T-shirt screen-printed with a bikini-clad woman's body and nothing else. (Either that, or Ryan Seacrest is buying his T-shirts directly from drunkpeoplewritingontshirts.com. Last night's long-sleeved V-neck with a paragraph of very close-together writing directly to the left of the V was another classic.)
But back to ANTM. Overall, this crop of girls seems decidedly less refined than last season's. I mean, most of them had never even heard of Carmen Marc Valvo! (Never mind the fact that, until last night, I thought Carmen Marc Valvo was a woman. At least I knew who he was!) And some of their runway walks are just sad. Who doesn't know how to walk a runway? Doesn't everybody pretend they're walking on a runway in their bedroom from time to time? What, no? That's just me? No way! Next thing I know, you're going to tell me that everybody doesn't practice auditioning for American Idol in the shower!
The bad news about the new season of America's Next Top Model: Janice Dickinson seems to have run out of random and funny quotes. Somewhere in the interim, however, she did stumble upon a very large bottle of self-tanner.
The good news about the new season of America's Next Top Model: J. Alexander finally brings us the long-awaited answer to the question, "Who the hell is dressing Ryan Seacrest?" I'd be willing to bet it's the same man (man?) who appears on national TV in a T-shirt screen-printed with a bikini-clad woman's body and nothing else. (Either that, or Ryan Seacrest is buying his T-shirts directly from drunkpeoplewritingontshirts.com. Last night's long-sleeved V-neck with a paragraph of very close-together writing directly to the left of the V was another classic.)
But back to ANTM. Overall, this crop of girls seems decidedly less refined than last season's. I mean, most of them had never even heard of Carmen Marc Valvo! (Never mind the fact that, until last night, I thought Carmen Marc Valvo was a woman. At least I knew who he was!) And some of their runway walks are just sad. Who doesn't know how to walk a runway? Doesn't everybody pretend they're walking on a runway in their bedroom from time to time? What, no? That's just me? No way! Next thing I know, you're going to tell me that everybody doesn't practice auditioning for American Idol in the shower!
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]