Thursday, January 15, 2004

Drunkenly ever after
As a new season of The Bachelorette begins, I find myself wondering if Chris Harrison is actually still employed by the show or if, at this point, they've just started using stock footage of him from past seasons. For a show that can be at once fascinating and mind-numbingly tedious, I've decided that the best way to get through it is by being highly inebriated. So with that in mind, I bring you...

The Official Bachelorette Drinking Game

Take 1 drink any time someone says:
-"journey"
-"connection"
-"incredible"
-"fairy tale"
-"happily ever after"
-"It's so nice to finally meet you."
-"I'm definitely getting a rose tonight."

Take 2 drinks any time someone refers to:
-Nana
-Trista and Ryan's "success"
-"Bachelor Bob"
-Proposing marriage
-"Stealing" Meredith away
-Tables being turned, roles being reversed or similar

Take 3 drinks any time:
-Chris Harrison does something completely superfluous
-Champagne glasses are clinked together
-A hot tub figures into the plot
-Someone expresses amazement that Meredith is 30 and still single
-A pause lasts longer than 10 seconds

Take 5 drinks any time:
-Bob makes out with someone (Just because it's not his show doesn't mean he won't find a way to get on it and make out with someone.)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]