Friday, December 12, 2003
Justice is served
Finally, Michael Stipe is back from the shop and better than ever! I didn't realize how much I had missed him. (Although it was a little sad to have to relenquish the power locks and cruise control on my rental car.) The best part is, I didn't have to pay a dime. Here's hoping the little chippie that hit me doesn't try to take me to court or something and that my car-accident nightmare is finally over.
Also, I got my "final" gas bill in the mail yesterday. It came in this huge envelope because it was accompanied by three large pages of braille. I can only assume the message here is, anyone who has their gas service transferred to a new apartment and then willingly has it disconnected a month later in the dead of winter when it's obvious that she needs it to run her heat and stove must be blind. Touché, gas company.
Finally, Michael Stipe is back from the shop and better than ever! I didn't realize how much I had missed him. (Although it was a little sad to have to relenquish the power locks and cruise control on my rental car.) The best part is, I didn't have to pay a dime. Here's hoping the little chippie that hit me doesn't try to take me to court or something and that my car-accident nightmare is finally over.
Also, I got my "final" gas bill in the mail yesterday. It came in this huge envelope because it was accompanied by three large pages of braille. I can only assume the message here is, anyone who has their gas service transferred to a new apartment and then willingly has it disconnected a month later in the dead of winter when it's obvious that she needs it to run her heat and stove must be blind. Touché, gas company.
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]