Tuesday, November 25, 2003
Whoa...deja vu
Doug was right yet again. Not just right, scarily accurate. He even predicted that Linda wouldn't show up. Of course, given Linda's history of being spineless, that probably wasn't such a long shot. But still, Doug, I'm impressed. I was sure Cat was the winner, right up until David came out with, "Uh, like, I don't mean this bad, but, like, Cat, I, uh, didn't choose you." Man, what eloquence. Cat is extremely lucky to have escaped a lifetime of awkward and stilted conversations.
Also, was it just me, or could everything in that finale have been shown in about 30 minutes? The 10-minute "David and Paul Stare at a Door" montage was probably the worst reality-TV filler I've seen in my life--and, as you all know, I've seen a lot of reality-TV filler.
Anyway, enough of that. I've got to get back home to catch up on all the episodes of The Real World: Paris I've missed before the finale tonight. And let's not forget the American Idol Christmas special. God, it's good to be home. I'm so glad my parents have a satellite dish.
Doug was right yet again. Not just right, scarily accurate. He even predicted that Linda wouldn't show up. Of course, given Linda's history of being spineless, that probably wasn't such a long shot. But still, Doug, I'm impressed. I was sure Cat was the winner, right up until David came out with, "Uh, like, I don't mean this bad, but, like, Cat, I, uh, didn't choose you." Man, what eloquence. Cat is extremely lucky to have escaped a lifetime of awkward and stilted conversations.
Also, was it just me, or could everything in that finale have been shown in about 30 minutes? The 10-minute "David and Paul Stare at a Door" montage was probably the worst reality-TV filler I've seen in my life--and, as you all know, I've seen a lot of reality-TV filler.
Anyway, enough of that. I've got to get back home to catch up on all the episodes of The Real World: Paris I've missed before the finale tonight. And let's not forget the American Idol Christmas special. God, it's good to be home. I'm so glad my parents have a satellite dish.
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]