Wednesday, November 12, 2003

Bring on the stress!
Last week, my boss announced her resignation. Friday is her last day. So what this means is that, until they hire someone else (God knows when that will be), I get to do all of her work. As an added bonus, I get to do all of the work of our associate editor, who left two months ago and still has not been replaced. But wait, it gets even better! Our field editor (who was writing, on average, one feature story for all three magazines each month) was reassigned to a new magazine a few months ago, and, as far as I can tell, they've just decided not to replace him. Basically, I'm going to be running three magazines with my only help being one intern who can't spell. Fabulous! This is going to be the least fun I've ever had in my entire life!

With that, I should probably get back to work, even though I still technically have a full 15 minutes left in my lunch hour. Sigh.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]