Wednesday, October 29, 2003

Reality Quote of the Week
It's been a month since my cable got disconnected, and honestly, I don't really miss it that much. Sure, that first weekend was hard (what with the freaking out about the jail threat and all), and sometimes I do get a little wistful when I hear others talking about Newlyweds or The Real World or The Joe Schmo Show. However, he networks have helped me through this trying time by providing some quality reality (and non-reality!) programming, such as The Next Joe Millionaire, from which we get this week's most awesome quote. (And yes, I realize the week is not over yet--sadly--but I highly doubt anything we hear on The Bachelor tonight is going to come close to topping this.)

"I'm cussing like a sailor, I'm not wearing any underwear, and I'm drinking way too much champagne." --Tereza

(Side note for all you former mag majors: Wouldn't it be great if Ranly illustrated one of his comma rules with this sentence?)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]