Wednesday, October 22, 2003

Nothing else compares...
You know what's really great? Getting into your car, turning it on and hearing Coldplay. Not having to search through 6 radio stations, endure a few crap Britney Spears and Kelly Clarkson songs (or worse!), only to catch the tail end of some terrible pop remix of "Clocks." Now when I get into my car after a long, hard day of work, Chris Martin just starts singing to me. It's awesome. I love having a CD player in my car!

I think the car likes Coldplay more than it likes R.E.M., actually. But it's too late to change my car's name to Chris Martin. And besides, it would be really weird for my car to have the same last name as me. I briefly considered re-christening it "Gwyneth Paltrow's Boyfriend," but decided against it. I mean, you know at some point Gwyn and Chris are going to get engaged, then they'll be engaged for like three years, then he'll dump her and they'll have this long and painful public breakup, and then in a few months, he'll be married to some hot young starlet named Jennifer. And she'll probably go back to Ben Affleck. And then people would think I named my car after Ben Affleck, and that would just suck. I suppose if Gwyneth Paltrow starts dating Michael Stipe, I can have my cake and eat it, too, but this is probably highly unlikely, seeing as Michael Stipe is gay.

I promise, someday I will stop blogging about my new car. But that day is obviously not today. Will it be tomorrow? Stay tuned to find out.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]