Monday, October 20, 2003

New cars for everyone!
Well, at least everyone in my family. Or at least all of the siblings in my family. My sister (yes, she of musical-bunny fame) also got a new car this weekend, after hers was smashed by a drunk driver while it was parked outside her boyfriend's apartment last weekend. She got a silver Grand Am that sounds very similar to Kate's, except it has four doors instead of two. It's a 2003, and it was a program car, so it already has 28,000 miles on it--but her payments are $5 a month more than mine. Woo hoo! Of course, she has things on her car (like power locks and windows, and cruise control, and probably a V6 engine) that I do not have. But still, I got a brand-new car for $5 less a month! Woo hoo!

More spelling fun with our intern
The intern's latest zany spelling interpretation is "perticular" instead of "particular." I swear to God, we gave this girl a dictionary when she started her internship! Once again, I really can't say anything because just this morning I had to ask my boss how to spell "odyssey." But that is a really hard word! And it was part of the name of a school, so they could have spelled it in some wacky way. You never know.

Insane
I'm not sure why I thought it was a good idea to buy a new car two weeks before I'm supposed to move into a new apartment. I'm losing my mind trying to coordinate a bunch of those mundane details that go along with getting really big new things. However, my new car does have a way bigger trunk than the old one (and I have yet to spill laundry detergent in it like I did in the old one), so that's a definite plus for the move. And all of the madness should be over in a couple of weeks. I just have to hang on until then.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]