Wednesday, July 23, 2003
Reasons why last night's episode of The Real World: Paris rocked
So I usually don't blog about The Real World: Paris, as I prefer to leave that subject in the capable hands of my good buddy Chase. But last night's episode was awesome, for a couple of reasons.
1. Chris: "Do you think I need a haircut?"
Christina: "You've needed a haircut since, like, the '80s."
2. Mallory and Simon totally got drunk and made out! They're friends! And they got drunk and made out! And the next day, they didn't have to have The Big Important Conversation About What It All Means! Better yet, neither of them had to sit around wondering if the other person was going to call to have The Big Important Conversation About What It All Means or if they were just going to awkwardly avoid each other for the rest of their lives! Why? Because he's gay!
This is freaking genius. This is exactly what I need: a cute gay friend who will get drunk with me and then make out with me. Bonus points if he'd be willing to snuggle once in awhile, say on rainy mornings or Sunday afternoons. Of course, I would still let him sleep with other boys.
So I am now accepting applications for a gay best friend/drunken make-out and snuggle partner. Metrosexuals and/or those confused about their sexuality need not apply. Bisexuals will be considered. Bisexual ex-boyfriends...not so much.
So I usually don't blog about The Real World: Paris, as I prefer to leave that subject in the capable hands of my good buddy Chase. But last night's episode was awesome, for a couple of reasons.
1. Chris: "Do you think I need a haircut?"
Christina: "You've needed a haircut since, like, the '80s."
2. Mallory and Simon totally got drunk and made out! They're friends! And they got drunk and made out! And the next day, they didn't have to have The Big Important Conversation About What It All Means! Better yet, neither of them had to sit around wondering if the other person was going to call to have The Big Important Conversation About What It All Means or if they were just going to awkwardly avoid each other for the rest of their lives! Why? Because he's gay!
This is freaking genius. This is exactly what I need: a cute gay friend who will get drunk with me and then make out with me. Bonus points if he'd be willing to snuggle once in awhile, say on rainy mornings or Sunday afternoons. Of course, I would still let him sleep with other boys.
So I am now accepting applications for a gay best friend/drunken make-out and snuggle partner. Metrosexuals and/or those confused about their sexuality need not apply. Bisexuals will be considered. Bisexual ex-boyfriends...not so much.
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]