Wednesday, July 02, 2003
All the countries who independent, throw your hands up at me!
Just for the record, I highly condone all holidays that are celebrated with the mass consumption of beer. My weekend officially starts in about 29 minutes (woo hoo!), so I'm just leaving a quick note to let you all know that I'm outta here until next week. (Although I might have to pop in for a quick installment of "The most amazing thing I saw last night on The Amazing Race." Nah, it can probably wait until Monday.)
Just for the record, I highly condone all holidays that are celebrated with the mass consumption of beer. My weekend officially starts in about 29 minutes (woo hoo!), so I'm just leaving a quick note to let you all know that I'm outta here until next week. (Although I might have to pop in for a quick installment of "The most amazing thing I saw last night on The Amazing Race." Nah, it can probably wait until Monday.)
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]