Thursday, July 24, 2003
The addiction continues...
On the recommendation of two of the world's most renowned reality experts, I decided to check out Cupid last night. And boy, is it a great show! First of all, it's got another bachelorette who, while she seems partial to the Hayley Arp Official Facial Expression of Blank Shock, is also well-schooled in the Tina Fabulous Art of Kicking Much Ass. As in, she took the guys skeet-shooting and then managed to out-do them all by hitting every one of her targets. Oh, and she looked fabulous while doing it. Very cool. There's also a Poor Man's Arnold Schwarzenegger who sang karaoke and tried to untie her bikini top. Oh, and let us not forget the bitchy friends! Actually, I'm not too excited about the bitchy friends. In fact, I really kind of hate the bitchy friends. But Brian McFayden, aka the cutest MTV News anchor ever, is the host! Although in his latest incarnation as reality-TV host, I find him a little Seacrest-ish, which is disturbing. But I guess it could have been worse--they could have stuck us with Kurt Loder or, God forbid, Chris Connelly.
Speaking of Seacrest, did you know they're letting him do commercials now? I take this as a sign of the apocalypse.
On the recommendation of two of the world's most renowned reality experts, I decided to check out Cupid last night. And boy, is it a great show! First of all, it's got another bachelorette who, while she seems partial to the Hayley Arp Official Facial Expression of Blank Shock, is also well-schooled in the Tina Fabulous Art of Kicking Much Ass. As in, she took the guys skeet-shooting and then managed to out-do them all by hitting every one of her targets. Oh, and she looked fabulous while doing it. Very cool. There's also a Poor Man's Arnold Schwarzenegger who sang karaoke and tried to untie her bikini top. Oh, and let us not forget the bitchy friends! Actually, I'm not too excited about the bitchy friends. In fact, I really kind of hate the bitchy friends. But Brian McFayden, aka the cutest MTV News anchor ever, is the host! Although in his latest incarnation as reality-TV host, I find him a little Seacrest-ish, which is disturbing. But I guess it could have been worse--they could have stuck us with Kurt Loder or, God forbid, Chris Connelly.
Speaking of Seacrest, did you know they're letting him do commercials now? I take this as a sign of the apocalypse.
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]