Wednesday, April 30, 2003
This is where the American Idol post goes
But today (shock!), there will be no American Idol post. This is because last night I decided to actually go out and get a life, and by the time I got home, I had no time to watch my tape of American Idol before my 10:30 bedtime. (As you can see, I obviously did not get too much of a life.) Anyway, this means that my reality-TV viewing tonight will be super-gluttonous as it will include a whole extra hour of American Idol. So tomorrow's blog entry promises to be quite lengthy indeed. Get ready!
But today (shock!), there will be no American Idol post. This is because last night I decided to actually go out and get a life, and by the time I got home, I had no time to watch my tape of American Idol before my 10:30 bedtime. (As you can see, I obviously did not get too much of a life.) Anyway, this means that my reality-TV viewing tonight will be super-gluttonous as it will include a whole extra hour of American Idol. So tomorrow's blog entry promises to be quite lengthy indeed. Get ready!
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]