Tuesday, April 29, 2003
Things I have learned in the past 24 hours
-Kim Cattrall played the title role in Mannequin, which was one of my favorite movies when I was little. (Not as high-ranking as Annie, Splash and Star Wars, of course, but still on the list.) Not having seen the movie since I was about seven, I always thought maybe Elizabeth Shue played the mannequin, because it seems like an Elizabeth Shue kind of role.
-The arrival of spring in early March is not necessarily a good thing, because it means summer arrives around the end of April.
-There is a porn star with the same name as my cousin. (Thanks, Google!)
-Totally unbeknownst to me, we had an earthquake last night that was so powerful it was apparently felt in several states. I totally slept through it, although I do blame it for my strange dream in which I, along with Nicole from Sorority Life, was a guest on some sort of live college tour of NPR's "Car Talk."
-Kim Cattrall played the title role in Mannequin, which was one of my favorite movies when I was little. (Not as high-ranking as Annie, Splash and Star Wars, of course, but still on the list.) Not having seen the movie since I was about seven, I always thought maybe Elizabeth Shue played the mannequin, because it seems like an Elizabeth Shue kind of role.
-The arrival of spring in early March is not necessarily a good thing, because it means summer arrives around the end of April.
-There is a porn star with the same name as my cousin. (Thanks, Google!)
-Totally unbeknownst to me, we had an earthquake last night that was so powerful it was apparently felt in several states. I totally slept through it, although I do blame it for my strange dream in which I, along with Nicole from Sorority Life, was a guest on some sort of live college tour of NPR's "Car Talk."
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]