Sunday, March 09, 2003
Fuck it.
I just spent a good 30 minutes writing the aforementioned super-sized blog entry, only to have it mysteriously deleted by some computer glitch. Of course, it was the one time I didn't copy my text before hitting "post" in case of some computer glitch. I'm not about to go through all that again, so here's the abbreviated version: my hands smell like an old lady, I dreamed I was house-sitting for Eminem and he had a really big bathtub, the guy who lives next door to me laughs like an evil villian and plays really loud techno music on Friday and Saturday nights even though he's just hanging out alone in his apartment, I think Married by America is disgusting but can't wait for the premiere of Single in L.A. tonight on WE, Carmen Rasmusen probably slept with Simon Cowell, and I have a crush on Clay Aiken, who somehow reminds me of Johnathon Woodward (note: this should not be taken to mean I have a crush on Mr. Woodward himself, although I can see why others would find him quite crushworthy).
I just spent a good 30 minutes writing the aforementioned super-sized blog entry, only to have it mysteriously deleted by some computer glitch. Of course, it was the one time I didn't copy my text before hitting "post" in case of some computer glitch. I'm not about to go through all that again, so here's the abbreviated version: my hands smell like an old lady, I dreamed I was house-sitting for Eminem and he had a really big bathtub, the guy who lives next door to me laughs like an evil villian and plays really loud techno music on Friday and Saturday nights even though he's just hanging out alone in his apartment, I think Married by America is disgusting but can't wait for the premiere of Single in L.A. tonight on WE, Carmen Rasmusen probably slept with Simon Cowell, and I have a crush on Clay Aiken, who somehow reminds me of Johnathon Woodward (note: this should not be taken to mean I have a crush on Mr. Woodward himself, although I can see why others would find him quite crushworthy).
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]