Monday, February 24, 2003
Things that I am very sick of
-All of the My Big Fat Greek Wedding hype. What was so cool about the movie in the first place was that it was such a success without any hype at all. So why the sudden need for hype? Is it their personal mission to make sure every man, woman, and child in America sees this movie at least once? I'm beginning to think so.
-Juicy Couture velour jogging suits and all the millions of imitations they have spawned
-Avril Lavigne (sorry, Dave)
-All of the My Big Fat Greek Wedding hype. What was so cool about the movie in the first place was that it was such a success without any hype at all. So why the sudden need for hype? Is it their personal mission to make sure every man, woman, and child in America sees this movie at least once? I'm beginning to think so.
-Juicy Couture velour jogging suits and all the millions of imitations they have spawned
-Avril Lavigne (sorry, Dave)
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]