Friday, January 10, 2003

Is this a sign of my popularity?
Or a sign that I live in a really cool neighborhood? Or just a sign that really bizarre things always seem to happen to me? Whatever the case, it seems like every day, I run into someone I know. I've run into another former SPC intern at the Super Target, I spotted one of Southern Accents' contributing designers going into the trendy eyewear store in my neighboorhood, and I saw Thomas, my Jody-Sowell-sounding boss, pulling into the Home Depot. Just now on my way to the library, I ran into my friend Joy from Pottery Barn. I know Birmingham's not that big of a city, but it still seems strange. Kind of like that time Kristen and I ran into four of our former j-school classmates at the Bryant Park Film Series in New York. Ooh. Bizarre.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]