Tuesday, November 05, 2002

I. Am Going. To Scream.
This has been the worst day in all the history of days. OK, if not the worst, at least in the top 10. HR seminar at work made me freak out about lack of job, stressing about car problems and arguing with dad took up the rest of the morning, had to eat lunch at desk due to lack of car and made mistake of answering phone during lunch break, only to discover that it was editors telling me I have to re-interview and re-write my story because they've suddenly decided the focus should be different from what it is now, even though I was told yesterday that my focus for the story was "great," managed to again mess up with the fax machine and send same fax four times, production staff has suddenly taken up the vacant cubicle next to mine and are constantly yelling to each other to try and figure out their new software program. Anyway.

My original plan for the evening was to scrap my previous plans for dinner with some of the other interns and take a bubble bath, crawl into bed and watch TV, and possibly cry and/or scream somewhere during this process. However, upon further consideration, I think what I really need right now is pizza, beer, and a good bitching session.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]