Friday, October 18, 2002
Whatever esteem I held for Jewel back in, oh, 1996 has now been competely shot by her horrible, horrible cover of "Sweet Home Alabama." Not that I've developed any state pride or anything but come on, people, she's from Alaska! I know that's right next to Alabama alphabetically, but it's about as far away as you can get geographically. Jewel just should not be "singing songs about the Southland."
But I must say, "You Were Meant for Me" still makes me feel all warm and cozy inside. So now I'm going to "put on my pjs and hop into bed" because I really do "feel mostly dead," due to the huge Mexican meal (and margarita) that I just consumed. I have a whole stack of magazines that came in the mail this week and tapes of Lois & Clark and Sex and the City to keep me occupied. Ahhh, what a wonderful Friday night.
But I must say, "You Were Meant for Me" still makes me feel all warm and cozy inside. So now I'm going to "put on my pjs and hop into bed" because I really do "feel mostly dead," due to the huge Mexican meal (and margarita) that I just consumed. I have a whole stack of magazines that came in the mail this week and tapes of Lois & Clark and Sex and the City to keep me occupied. Ahhh, what a wonderful Friday night.
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]