Wednesday, October 02, 2002

Still hooked after all these years
Embarassing as it may be, it gives me a strange sense of contentment to know that I am still as obsessed with Dawson's Creek at 22 as I was at 17, despite not having watched it regularly the entire four years of college. It's as if, even with all of the new friends, experiences, etc. I had at college, one thing in my life has remained constant. (Of course, it helped that one of these new friends was Kristen, who was also obsessed with Dawson's Creek, and enabled my habit as best she could during our college years.)

Of course, it does make me feel incredibly old knowing that Dawson, Joey & Co. were sophomores in high school when I first started watching, and now they're sophomores in college. Why can't everything just be like The Baby-Sitters Club, where they stayed in 8th grade for like 10 years and no one cared?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]