Tuesday, October 29, 2002
Something fun on Adrian's blog
No, really. Adrian has introduced us all to Googlism, a site where you can type in your name and find out who you are. This is what it said about me (or the prime minister of New Zealand, who has the same name as me):
clare martin is as good as she looks
Wow. That was very nice of them to say.
In other news, last night at the Marble Slab Creamery (the very place that served me the vodka-spiked whipped cream that I referred to in my last entry), this obnoxious little kid pretended to shoot me with a plastic AK-47. Then last night, I had a frightening dream in which this guy from my high school physics class, Dale, pulled a gun on me at a crowded street fair. Of course, it turned out to be a toy gun. But it scared me nonetheless.
I wonder if Eric is making anything for dinner. Probably not, judging by the fact that he has not yet made or even attempted to make (to my knowledge) anything for dinner. I am going through this weird phase where I have no appetite, yet am constantly starving. I don't know how that's possible, but it sucks.
No, really. Adrian has introduced us all to Googlism, a site where you can type in your name and find out who you are. This is what it said about me (or the prime minister of New Zealand, who has the same name as me):
clare martin is as good as she looks
Wow. That was very nice of them to say.
In other news, last night at the Marble Slab Creamery (the very place that served me the vodka-spiked whipped cream that I referred to in my last entry), this obnoxious little kid pretended to shoot me with a plastic AK-47. Then last night, I had a frightening dream in which this guy from my high school physics class, Dale, pulled a gun on me at a crowded street fair. Of course, it turned out to be a toy gun. But it scared me nonetheless.
I wonder if Eric is making anything for dinner. Probably not, judging by the fact that he has not yet made or even attempted to make (to my knowledge) anything for dinner. I am going through this weird phase where I have no appetite, yet am constantly starving. I don't know how that's possible, but it sucks.
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]