Monday, October 14, 2002

The recipe for an (almost) perfect evening
Leftover veggie pizza from The Mill, a glass of Riverboat Red from Les Bourgeois (both courtesy of Laura Bruegge, who is a goddess), and my favorite episode of Felicity (the one where she decides she's going to sleep with Noel so she pencils it into her planner, buys a book entitled "Gimme an O" and learns how to properly put on a condom, all of which results in them not sleeping together but instead nearly burning down their dorm; also, Elena wears a headband as a skirt; hilarity!).

In other news, Eric broke up with Jill. He had this assessment to offer: "I had all of the disadvantages of having a girlfriend without any of the advantages. Honestly, I'm not that upset about it." Ahhh...he is so level-headed. He is the one who just broke up with someone, yet I am the one crying, diving into the wine and playing Tina Turner's "When the Heartache Is Over" on a loop on my Winamp. This is, as I once said when I was still dating a certain non-straight someone, another drop of Chardonnay in my glass of black flies.

Must. Get. Over. This.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]