Monday, October 14, 2002
A little too ironic
Although I did say in my last post that I wanted to marry a gay man, I consider it to be a cruel twist of irony that I found out this weekend that my first love and so-called soul mate is not only gay, but also has a boyfriend and a dog.
The funny thing is, I always thought he was a cat person. But then again, I always thought he was straight, too, and I was obviously wrong about that.
Although I did say in my last post that I wanted to marry a gay man, I consider it to be a cruel twist of irony that I found out this weekend that my first love and so-called soul mate is not only gay, but also has a boyfriend and a dog.
The funny thing is, I always thought he was a cat person. But then again, I always thought he was straight, too, and I was obviously wrong about that.
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]