Monday, September 23, 2002

To do
-Begin exercise program and actually stick with it
-Stop obsessing over things that are out of my control, such as potential job at Northern Home magazine, and realize that things will work out as they are supposed to
-Tidy apartment to get rid of negative chi; also, put something (nightstand; flowers, maybe?) in love corner of bedroom to promote romance
-Stop thinking that key to happiness can be found through feng shui
-Stop wanting things that I cannot afford, i.e. furniture from Pottery Barn or sweaters from Anthropologie
-Stop (immediately) having dreams/thinking about past loves that I no longer speak to
-Stop being depressed over fact that nearly everyone I know is in serious, meaningful relationship; also, try not to think about fact that last relationship (which wasn't even meaningful) was so long ago can barely remember it
-Try not to base entire day's schedule around episodes of "Friends"
-Stop spilling things on self and floor
-Stop dreaming up alternate scenarios for rest of life, as cannot possibly know how rest of life will turn out, but am fairly certain it will not even closely resemble various scenarios I have dreamed up
-Get life together in general

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]