Wednesday, September 25, 2002

My life, as defined by my CD collection
A couple of years ago, all I wanted to do was make out while listening to Portishead, Garbage and Erykah Badu. I did eventually achieve this goal, and now all I want to do is cuddle while listening to David Gray, Carole King and Norah Jones. Also, I've recently decided that I would like to have a baby so I can rock it to sleep while listening to James Taylor. I think this definitely means I am old.

However, I would still like to make out while listening to Chris Isaak, so maybe there's hope for me yet.

Incidentally, when I was 12, all I wanted was to walk around the zoo with my crush while that song that goes, "Shine sweet freedom, shine your light on me," was playing in the background. Yes, I envisioned my life as an episode of "Kids, Incorporated." No, I don't do that anymore.

Let's see what happens when they don't even start by being polite and instead just whore all over each other...
No. of times rolled my eyes during first two episodes of The Real World: Las Vegas: many
No. of times laughed out loud at utter stupidity of Real World roomies: several
No. of times had to make sarcastic comment to self because no one else was watching with me: countless
No. of minutes spent discussing Real World with co-workers when should have been working: lots
No. of episodes of The Real World: Las Vegas I will be watching this year: every single one
Watching trashy twentysomethings hook up with each other on MTV: priceless.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]