Wednesday, September 04, 2002
Kelly Clarkson, friend and idol
Sign I've been watching/thinking about American Idol too much: Last night, I had a dream in which I was hanging out with the finalists on the stage at the Kodak Theater, waiting for them to announce the winner. Kelly and I were hungry, so we decided to go get something to eat. We left the theater and went to this place around the corner, where Kelly bought some kind of disgusting sundae (butterscotch and raspberry or something like that, although considering in real life she drinks olive oil, that doesn't sound too bad) and I bought a bagel with cream cheese. Unfortunately, I did not have any money, but my buddy Kelly was able to lend me some cash. We ran into Nikki McKibbin and Justin Guarini also buying a snack, and we started chatting, until Nikki and Justin suddenly spotted Simon Cowell walking toward us with a pissed-off look on his face and we all ran. He caught Nikki and Justin right away, but Kelly and I managed to escape via a dark alley. But that wily Simon was waiting for us at the end of the alley. He chastised us for leaving and then escorted us back to the theater. Right before we went in the stage door, he whispered to us that Kelly had won. We were hugging and jumping up and down, and could see everyone waiting for Kelly on the stage so she could claim her prize.
Will this dream come true tonight? Not that Kelly and I will be friends and she'll buy me a bagel and we'll run into a dark alley to get away from Simon, but will she win? I certainly hope so.
I also hope I don't have any more dreams about American Idol. I think if Dunkleman were to appear to me during sleep, I would wake up in a cold sweat.
Sign I've been watching/thinking about American Idol too much: Last night, I had a dream in which I was hanging out with the finalists on the stage at the Kodak Theater, waiting for them to announce the winner. Kelly and I were hungry, so we decided to go get something to eat. We left the theater and went to this place around the corner, where Kelly bought some kind of disgusting sundae (butterscotch and raspberry or something like that, although considering in real life she drinks olive oil, that doesn't sound too bad) and I bought a bagel with cream cheese. Unfortunately, I did not have any money, but my buddy Kelly was able to lend me some cash. We ran into Nikki McKibbin and Justin Guarini also buying a snack, and we started chatting, until Nikki and Justin suddenly spotted Simon Cowell walking toward us with a pissed-off look on his face and we all ran. He caught Nikki and Justin right away, but Kelly and I managed to escape via a dark alley. But that wily Simon was waiting for us at the end of the alley. He chastised us for leaving and then escorted us back to the theater. Right before we went in the stage door, he whispered to us that Kelly had won. We were hugging and jumping up and down, and could see everyone waiting for Kelly on the stage so she could claim her prize.
Will this dream come true tonight? Not that Kelly and I will be friends and she'll buy me a bagel and we'll run into a dark alley to get away from Simon, but will she win? I certainly hope so.
I also hope I don't have any more dreams about American Idol. I think if Dunkleman were to appear to me during sleep, I would wake up in a cold sweat.
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]