Friday, July 19, 2002

This week on Holovaty.com, the bizarro Ricky Martin takes on Page-Sixers. Watch out, Sarah Jessica Parker! (See the July 12 entry...sorry, Adrian, I haven't had a chance to read your gripping commentary in a while.)

The reason I haven't been keeping up on Holovaty.com is, as you all know, because I've been in Birmingham interviewing at Southern Progress Corporation for 11 different internships. This was much like rushing a sorority, I would imagine, although I have never done that (although I did watch a fair amount of MTV's Sorority Life while I was at home). The goal was to get people to love me, all of my competitors were heavily made up; at the end, I got to pick my preferences, and now I get to wait agonizingly to see if the ones I picked picked me, too. Sounds like rush to me.

The good news is, the grueling interview process is over. The even better news is, Kate is flying in tomorrow from Austin for a visit! The worst news of all is that I received a note from my landlords today detailing all of the things in my apartment that must be cleaned before Diana and I can get our deposits back. Yuck.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]