Monday, July 01, 2002
Last night, Johnny and I went to Steak and Shake after work because we were both starving, having missed out on the Summer Welcome ice cream earlier in the evening. As we were leaving (around midnight), I noticed a girl at the counter filling out an application. Who goes in to apply for a job at midnight?
Not only did the mail come early today, I also received my August issues of both Esquire and Real Simple. As it is only the first day of July, I must say that this is quite unprecedented. I will take this as a sign that July is going to be a good month.
Not only did the mail come early today, I also received my August issues of both Esquire and Real Simple. As it is only the first day of July, I must say that this is quite unprecedented. I will take this as a sign that July is going to be a good month.
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]